The Garden Shed

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

This is a little story about a garden shed.....A special garden shed....well not special really but different.....real different come to think of it....you'll see.......If you get a moment to read it I hope you enjoy it......

http://web.mac.com/sinai/Site/Blog/Entries/2008/5/29_The_Tool_Shed.html

Paul from Alabama

Thumbnail by PaulFromAL
Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Enjoyed reading your blog, Paul.
Thanks for sharing,
Elaine

Hillsborough, NC(Zone 7b)

Paul (aka Oh Great Pharaoh)
It's pretty late (for me) and I have this new habit (can it be called a 'habit' if it is new??) -- fretting about the morrow and anticipating many numbers of patients whose physical burdens I hope to ease, but fear I cannot. So, to avoid the dawn, I decided to take a moment to see if I've lucked out and received some answers to questions I've posted in other forums.... once done, and in a greater effort to ditch the arrival of the morn, I decided to spend a few more moments in DavesGarden. Well, I had the great fortune to stumble across your post Paul, and it led me to your blog. It was the BEST pre-bedtime read I have had in a long while. Thank You. You have invited readers into your garden and it is indeed a delightful place to get lost in! I look forward to more tales.
Thanks Again!

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Elaine.....Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for taking the time to write.....

missingrosie...Oh please don't be so formal, King Or Great Pharaoh either one is fine......:)

and rosie you're so welcome, its folks like you I love to write my stories for......so very glad you run into my site and glad you enjoyed reading them.....

Paul from Alabama

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Ain't life grand when you have good memories. Keep building them Paul and remember to tell us all about em.

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Paul - What beautiful gardens you have!! And, I love your stories - thanks for giving me smiles & chuckles to go with my morning coffee! Samantha
PS - no new trophy armadillos yet, but did find a large snake skin in the backyard last evening, as I'm walking around barefoot, making notes on what I need to do out there today! I can tell it's not poisonous, but it was not there yesterday morning, & I worked 40 feet from where I found it all day!!!??? Glad it's former owner didn't surprise me! S

Evans, GA(Zone 7b)

Cute story, Paul. I can totally relate to your dismay at being called away while your flowers bloom unseen. Non-gardeners can't understand the wrench of missing their display. We just went away for 10 days - a wonderful trip opportunity and yet I was sad of what I may miss in the garden. Fortunately my daughter was home and fulfilled her promise to photograph the daylilies, the magnolia and the rain lilies. And ... on returning home, even before I entered the house, I took a tour of the garden.

Sending lots of smiles and chuckles from waay down south! LOL Oh, and don't it feel good to make Mama proud? ^_^
Hugs&blessings ... ~Susan

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Georgiaredclay...will do and thanks....and you're right, life is grand

S.....Morning coffee ain't as good as it can be without smiles and chuckles and my wife's biscuits....:)

Artgal.....ain't that funny me too.....I go around back and check everything out before I go inside no matter how long I been gone most times....and if I been away a long time I run around back.....:)

Susan...You got it Susan and thanks for everything, hugs and blessing and all.....same to you

Paul from Alabama

Comer, GA(Zone 7b)

Its good to know I'm not as strange as my wife thinks I am, I come in from work everyday and have to walk around the garden and check on everything and maybe cut a few flowers or veggies before I even go in the house.

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

fremar, like me you're probably as strange as your wife thinks you are, but that doesn't mean you can't walk around the house and check the plants out first.......:)

Paul from Alabama

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.