Last ones for me until next year:)

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

In the front bed I've got Gypsy Romance. Only ended up with one on a lower part of a stalk--one of the neighbors snapped off the other buds and stalk, I'm hoping by accident:)

This photographs a bit purple but it really is a vivid color.

Thumbnail by dmac085
Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Also in the front are the last two Island Sunset. This is a really pretty one.

Thumbnail by dmac085
Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

And this is in a container on the back patio...Ascent of Angels. There are still 4 buds on the stalk and I'm going to enjoy every last one since they'll be it for the year=)

I had a lot more flowers this year than I expected (planted new iris in Dec! and still had flowers this spring). I hope more of the blue ones flower next year. I only had Twist of Fate and Ascent of Angels bloom this year.

I hope Blueberry Bliss and Sea Power flower next spring:)

Thumbnail by dmac085
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Island Sunset is lovely. It's sad to see the last of them isn't it? Good thing we always have next year to look forward to.

susan

Raleigh, NC

Donna, thought I was done a week ago. Much to my surprise, Lights Camera Action started blooming Friday and is still going!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Sweet! Maybe I'll see some stragglers decide to go for it late this year:lol: I posted this somewhere else but I picked up a couple of 4 oz bottles of SuperThrive for you. I'll get them in the mail by Monday:)

Donna

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

I think this is the last hurrah for Ascent of Angels--all 3 remaining buds putting on a show:)

Thumbnail by dmac085
Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Ascent of Angels is Heavenly!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Yep, very aptly named:) Glad I took the picture when I did, we had a crazy downpour for about an hour, complete with gumball sized hail which pretty much finished her off:)

Raleigh, NC

can't believe it - had another iris open out in the old veggie bed today.

Sea Power is worth waiting for - and my Blueberry bliss, planted last year, was also a no show on bloom. got it from schreiners and was so looking forward to it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.