Lookie what I found!

Denham Springs, LA(Zone 8b)

Just when I needed a pick me up in the worst way, I stumbled across this Tri-Colored Canna Lily one street off of my grandfathers. Woohoo! A great new plant and a possible new member! I just loved meeting her and her gorgeous plants. And no, I can't remember her name. I've been having a lot of short term memory problems lately. But, I sure remember where she lives! Enjoy!

Carol

Thumbnail by Ladysaltfire

Red/ Yellow same plant

Carol

Yellows with red throat same plant

Carol

More Yellow/ Red

Carol

Yellow/ White

Carol

southern willamette , OR(Zone 7a)

Wow, that is really cool. I love all the different colors on the same plant!! I hope that you will post the name if you find out what it is. I don't usually deal much with cannas due to the moles, gophers, etc. just loving to eat them, but that would be worth trying again!

Coal Center, PA(Zone 6a)

Looks you have a lovely canna 'Cleopatra' .. :-)

Hmm.... it has a name?! Oh, cool. She got it from her last place of employment and never knew the name. She will be so excited to hear that.

Carol

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Definately a "Cleopatra". They look great when there is a large streak of all red, or an entire flower in red, like the pic you sent. I've noticed mine will have a corresponding streak of dark in the leaves when that happens......so pretty!

Here's one of mine from this year.

Pam

Thumbnail by morganc

Wow! So pretty! I am so glad that I stopped. I went back to Connie's house yesterday and gave her some Iris and a Gardenia Bush as a Thank You for her generosity.

Carol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.