Rain Barrels??

Dunkirk, NY(Zone 6a)

Ok, guys... how about some ideas for nice looking rain barrels? I have a lot of land and this year I'm adding several more flower beds and doing a lot from seed. I'm thinking I need some rain barrels where I can't reach with a hose, and just to be more environmentally friendly. The local scrapyard has some metal 55 gallon drums, but they're ugly. I was thinking I could put a barrier of cheap lattice around them to hide the ugliness. Then I was thinking about all of the mosaic threads and thought maybe something is possible, but that would be a huge project and I've got too many irons in the fire already. I saw some nice looking feeder containers at TSC but they were more money than I'd like to spend. So... any ideas folks? Cheap and easy are a few of my favorite things... ;)

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!