Weight Loss Challange May 17 - 24

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

It's a lovely spring morning today. I pray it is so for all of you.

Pebble, I'm glad your daughter came to see you for Mother's Day. I am sorry you are healing more slowly than expected. Maybe you expected too much to soon? I am guilty of that many times.

LenJo, I'm so glad life is good for you. Except for the rapidly changing weather. That can be hard to deal with.

Anna, I can't imagine you actually overeating. Maybe eating like the rest of us do on off days, but not really overeating. You are far too dedicated to this muscle building and such to let yourself do that. And a good shock to the metabolism is a good thing once in a while. So is just letting go of the strictness you have built into your eating plan.

I'm listening to Angel TV right now. A book by Danny Diaz(?)called a Life Designed by GOD he has written is being discussed. It sounds very interesting. I think I may buy it for myself then pass it on.

Debbie, how are you and your extended family? I think of you often.

Vic, I'm so thrilled to hear your arm is all better and you are back to walking the mountain, etc. I know I need to get back on the Gazelle again. But i am on my feet so much all day that walking just doesn't interest me anymore. The therapist doeosn't want me doing any weight lifting with my left arm at all except what is required in everyday life.

I just had a small cheese omlet, 1/2 of a mango, a slice of ww toast with ff 'butter', and about 8 oz. of generic V- 8 juice. Pain meds are kicking in so now I can tackle the van and other tasks. I need to go to town before I go to work. A couple more things I think will make things more efficient at work and maybe help them save money. I can't get some until Monday when the restraunt supply store is open.

Ally, the bulbs you gave me last year are doing great. I thought I had lost them but they popped up a few weeks ago. I think they don't bloom until fall. Right?

So much to do. So little time to do it.

Sue, Susan, Donna, and any others I have missed, I'm thinking of you if that is any consolation

GOD bless and keep each of you. .

This thread has 25 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!