BocaBob Where are you???

Pembroke Pines, FL(Zone 10a)

I have e-mailed him but to no avail! I am getting very concerned that something may have happened to him..Has anyone heard from him????

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

Gosh I hope he is ok. I refer back to his post often. I keep hoping he will start posting again soon.

He lives up in Boca which is about thirty miles north of me but I don't know where? Hope he did not get frusterated with his melon results and quit? Or Lord forbid -- even worse??

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

He had great stuff growing, I cant imagine him quiting. Do you think his memebership ran out. I dont know how to check that. Maybe his computer is out??? Doubt that for this long. I hope if it is something not-so-great, like an illness for him or a family memeber, that all wiill be well soon. He had put alot of time and money into his set up. I hope its up and running again soon.

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

yep, still on the member list, he just signed up in dec. of last year.

Just heard from BocaBob! He sent me a d-mail stating that he has been very tired from his heart meds and just goes to bed when he comes home from work! The message was brief but being a former heart patient I can understand the tiredness plus the meds make it worse. Losing 138 lbs cured me of all problems including heart disease so I pray that Bob has a good cardiologist and recovers real quick as we sure do miss him!

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

I hear you on that. Had open heart surgery and they gave me stuff for my blood pressure I think that made me tired 24/7. At least he sounds 'ok'.

Dade City, FL(Zone 9a)

As someone who follows all three of you, I am glad to hear that he is in contact. I hope he sees this and all is well again soon.

I have learned SO much from you guys. You have no idea how much you help people here.

thanks, judy

NO! THANK YOU JUDY!! It's people like you that make it all worthwhile. Afterall, the purpose of a true gardener is to help a fellow gardener to enjoy all the wonders and rewards of gardening.

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7b)

Amen, Tplant, it's called paying it forward! Rewarding experience for both parties involved. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.