Leponitt glass and tile cutter questions?

Mesilla Park, NM

I posted this on the Trash to Treasure forum, and should have posted it here.. Thank you for any responses..

I would like to hear from those of you that have these cutters if you don't mind. I'm trying to order a pair, but when I google, I get several places to purchase them, but... it is confusing me a little. The prices vary a great deal and they all look alike. So, why are the prices so different, am i missing something in these photos? They look the same.

the prices range from 18.75 to 27.00 to 35.00 on different sites. Am I supposed to be looking for something in particular, I want it to cut glass and tile, they all say that they do that, but the differences in price makes me worried that I may not get what I want.

Help!!!

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!