Happy birthday, Mamasita!

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Hoping you have a wonderful day, filled with orchids, clivia and all your favorite houseplants, to celebrate. Happy birthday, Lynn!

Harry sends his greetings, too.

Thumbnail by pirl
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Best wishes
Jo Ann

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Happy, happy, happy best day of the year, Lynn!!!!

Thumbnail by Candyce
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Lynn! You've been a wonderful addition to the group. Have a great day.

Thumbnail by victorgardener
Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Mamasita! ☺

Thumbnail by WaterCan2
S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Mamasita!

Thumbnail by debi_k
Southern Dutchess Co, NY(Zone 5b)

Wow! Thanks everyone, you've started my day off with such beautiful photos and good wishes. Takes the sting out of adding another year!

- Lynn

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday Lynn!!

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Have a great day and a very Happy Birthday!

Thumbnail by ngam
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Have a wonderful day and an even better year!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560

Happy BDay, hope its great.....

Sherrie

Southeastern, CT(Zone 6a)

Enjoy your day!

Nan

Poughkeepsie, NY(Zone 6a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

A great birthday day to you Lynn. You're a terrific person.

Laurel

Hey, everybody! Thanks a million for the birthday greetings. You really helped to make this a special day. I just finished a piece of the most DECADENT chocolate cake, courtesy of DH and am now in pain!

I am sending back to you a photo of some of my treasures! - Lynn

Thumbnail by mamasita
Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Wow!! Nice treasures!!

Thanks! Some of them have made their way into orchid heaven, but I just love that they were all in bloom at the same time. My bouquet to all of you! - Lynn

Nice orchids, Lynn! Wish the weather was better for your day.

It was all OK since I spent some time catching up with orchids and other tropicals! I do love them, and like to share my enthusiasm with others. Thank you, Victor!

How many orchids do you have? My friend grew them for years in his huge greenhouse. He put on the Greater NY show for years, is an int'l judge and has been the AOS prez. I've been in his greenhouse when hundreds and hundreds were in bloom. Amazing.

Well, now I'm jealous! I have only 135 orchids, and many other plants of tropical and succulent nature. The orchids are my passion, and some day I'll be lucky enough to maybe have a greenhouse!

He now lives in Puerto Rico. Not sure how many he has these days.

I'm sure he can grow some of the most gorgeous orchids in PR. NY lacks what is needed to grow these beauties without benefit of greenhouse, but I shall carry on!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Those a really beautiful all in bloom like that Lynn!

Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

Nice collection! Paphilopedilums & Vandas were my favorites when I attempted orchids but I found the environment they needed too difficult to duplicate. ☺

It's always a challenge to keep some of the more "tropical" orchids happy. The paphs seem to grow like weeds, and I have recently divided some of my faves. Vandas are just not happy unless it is hot and humid. I'd probably faint if mine actually bloomed without major improvements to the sun room.

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

Lynn, Happy belated cumpleaņos, Clemen

Thank you, my friend!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Oopps!!! Missed another birthday. So sorry I'm late with my birthday wishes for you!! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday and are still celebrating today. Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.