A gorgeous rose... if you are thinking of getting a rose...

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

well, I know this is not the rose forum, but I can not let it go... this is Disneyland Rose ... so colorful!!!

Thumbnail by Kassia
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

how can I not have 3 of them....

Thumbnail by Kassia
Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Those are nice Kass - looks like a big flower too.

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Very pretty Kassia.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Beautiful!

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

That is gorgeous. My neighbor has a similar one. Does it continue to bloom or is it just a big Spring show?

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I think you should get at least 6 of them, Kassia!

PS this was my response when I first saw Disneyland.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/603118/

This message was edited May 12, 2008 2:45 PM

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

see... look at Kell's response.... It's trully great to look at it... I hope is a big repeat bloomer!!!! I think it is... and I hope it will be a show for you guys to see it in June... I think I may sacrifice all the closed buds now and save it for you guys to see it in person.... well, I may get another one... I am going to stop at Lowes tonight and if they have it I will get one more... no point and leaving them there....

How easily is it trained into a Goofy topiary??

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

ha... that I don't know... lol!!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I hate all of you for showing me new stuff

;)

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

oh you don't hate us... you get your card out of the pocket book and go to Lowes and check and see if they still have one... you are never going to regret it!

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Kass, any others you might recommend?

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Kassia I haven't gotten into the whole rose thing... PLLLLEEEAASSSEE don't make me

Another great floribunda, if you can find it, is Pure Poetry. Nice Griffith Buck shrub one is Prairie Princess. I have both.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

I got Pure Poetry - after seeing Zuzu's... and Victor is right... it;s a gorgeous rose... I even had a poster made... really cool! and I got Praire Princess too... Pure Poetry I got from Roses Unlimited... really great plants from that place!!!! love their roses... and Praire Princess got from a Co-op...

Thumbnail by Kassia

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.