Boudreaux & Thibodeaux go fishing

Baton Rouge, LA

Boudreaux & Thibodeaux decided that they wanted to go fishing one day but Boudreaux's boat and motor was broke. So they decided to go down on da bayou where they knew there was a man who rented boats. Once there, the man proceeded to rent dem a boat and they was off to catch da fish.
Dey pick a spot near da middle of da bayou to catch da fish and catch fish they did. "Man Thibodeaux I dont think I never caught so many fish before" said Boudreaux, "Me neither" Thibodeaux replied.
"We need to mark where dis fishin hole is and come back again another time and catch da rest", said Thibodeaux as he looked around for a tree branch to tie a marker to.
"Man Thib" said Boubreaux we in da middle of the bayou theres no wheres you can tie dat marker, as he dug into his tackle box. pulled out a knife and proclaim "Look I gots an idea!" Boudreaux then proudly began to carve a big "X" in bottom of the boat.
Man! Thibodeaux exclaimed "Boudreaux you fool, dat ain't going to work no".
"I mean how you know next time we gonna get da same boat!"

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!