A couple of my Clematis

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 8b)

This is Barbara Jackman not a very good picture.

Thumbnail by stetchworth

Florida Sieboldii

Thumbnail by stetchworth

H. F. Young

Thumbnail by stetchworth

Shirayukihime

Thumbnail by stetchworth
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

How Gorgeous!!..I love your clematis "Shirayukihime"..may have to find a spot for that one!!...Good to see your Clematis "Barbara Jackman"..I just planted her this Spring..thanks for sharing...they are all so lovely!!..Jeanne

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Beautiful!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Beautiful! Your Florida Sieboldii is really putting on a gorgeous floral show! "Shirayukihime" is lovely too. I'm not familiar with that one. Where did you find it?

Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

Very nice. I just love Florida Sieboldii but it would never make it in my zone, so thanks for sharing pictures of it so I can still enjoy it!

Doing some weeding yesterday I broke off a piece of my Shirayukihime that was starting to grow out with some healthy leaves on it there are about 4 nodes on it and I was wondering if there was any way to grow roots on this. JeanneTX with all the clematis you have you must have had this happen to you in the past, is there anyway to save this, right now I have it in water.

Thanks

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Beautiful and robust plants!

Athens, PA

Stetchworth

I know JeanneTX had posted sometime ago that a bubbler in the water with the clem cuttings seemed to encourage the rooting of these cuttings. Check it out.... http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/617812/

This message was edited Mar 26, 2010 4:47 AM

Thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.