I set a personal record today!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I had quite a day today. I rode 5 horses at my barn and 3 horses at a friend's barn. Eight in 1 day. One of the horses at my barn belongs to a friend. He brought her over to have me ride her a bit for him. She has not been ridden in a year and she did well. Talk about big! She is about 2 inches or more, taller than Shaq! I also rode Shaq today. I had not ridden him since October. He did very well. I was having trouble holding him so I put a studded caveson (sp?) on him and he settled right down. He is a dream to ride. I rode Glory today and she was a royal brat. No more alfalfa cubes for her! She finally settled a bit but she was no fun to ride today. Coffee did well, as usual. She is going to be a really nice horse. I rode Goldy for fun. I really like her. She is sweeter than sweet.

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!