Happy Mother's Day!!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

On behalf of all the Aussies, and the rest of us in the "other half" of this big blue marble - I would like to wish all of the Tropikids, friends thereof, visitors and lurkers in the Tropical Zone Gardening Forum a wonderful Mother's Day! May the sun shine, a gentle breeze blow, and all your loved ones be safe and sheltered.

Yokwe all,
Shari

Thumbnail by Islandshari
(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

Thank you Shari and the same to you!!
Happy Mother's Day to all. : )

Ditto (and what better bouquet than plumeria !!)
I have DH and DS home for the occasion so all is well ....

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Happy Mother's Day to all. :~)

My mom is in for a major suprise tomorrow. A vacation for later in the year and 2 statues that I got a great deal on today. :~)

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy Mother's Day to all also! It is definately going to be beautiful weather here to spend with family. DS birthday is Monday, so we'll be celebrating then also!

Just got back from the two oldest grandkids music recital. They did great!! I was so proud of them! Granddaughter had a solo. She sang "Good Morning Baltimore, from the play and movie "Hairspray", and grandson played with a group on the keyboard and drums. They played "we will rock you". He loves the drums, and it really showed!

Have a great weekend!

Thumbnail by Texasgal77
TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Hoping all mothers here are having a fantastic celebration.

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

I am late (unusual?)....many loving and warm wishes to all mothering types.....

PS Anyone know what this bulb is? Crinum or Amaryllis?

This message was edited May 12, 2008 7:23 AM

Thumbnail by AlohaHoya

I think amaryllis.....

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Check out the Hippeastrum sites Carol...looks a lot like mine - just a different color. Beautifull btw! You go in Friday?

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Yup. Go up Thursday for final tests......scalpel on Friday.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I'll be thinking of you. Sending good thoughts and all that, well...you know. Hope all your beautiful plants and trees can get along okay without your loving care for the duration. Bob will take good care, I'm sure. We will miss you, and look forward to your pain-LESS return!

Be well my friend,
Shari

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.