Comer, GA(Zone 7b)

Anybody ever seen a rose like this one. I thought this rose bush put out white or yellow roses last year, it has two reds and a yellow near it, you ever here of them fading.

Thumbnail by fremar
Thomson, GA

I have a very old fashioned yellow rose that had three pink blooms on it last year. Never could figure that out. They all appear to be yellow this year. I have seen some new cultivars in the garden centers that have two different color flowers. But I have not seen bicolored ones like yours! (May you have a new hybrid, wouldn't that be cool?)

Comer, GA(Zone 7b)

and a picture after they opened

Thumbnail by fremar
Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Fremar, they are really pretty. Are they fragrant?

Comer, GA(Zone 7b)

Becky they have a wonderful aroma, I have six in all. I did go back and look at pictures from last year and this was a whitish yellow rose last year. However i do have yellows and reds in the same bed, this is the same rose plant that I posted the picture last year that had a rose bud growing from the center of another bud. HMMMMMMMMM
On second thought maybe I shouldn't have gotten that dirt from the Savannah river nuclear facility, hindsight is 20/20

Thomson, GA

Oh dear, I just checked my yellow rose bush, and low and behold I can see where there was a pink bloom on it along with all the yellow ones. Wonder where my mulch came from?????

Comer, GA(Zone 7b)

I cant blame it on the mulch or the compost. I just cut the grass and found the roses, it's been a rather slow spring for me.I kinda let the flowers go while i was working on the veggies

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Kind of cool looking. You might want to keep track of that one.

Comer, GA(Zone 7b)

Here is a picture from last year, this I had never seen before.

Thumbnail by fremar

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.