Welcome a Michigander...."kimmieC" Harrison, Mi

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

WElcome kimmie..glad you join DG...it is a great place..if you have questions about getting around...come here and ask....and come and visit...here..too and find out about us...and we can know you...Join right in...no lurking allowed..lol...Do not be shy...

sending smiles..and again WELCOME~~~~ ;)

Diana

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome Kimmie

Have lots of fun here!

Delane

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to the site glad to have you join us!!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome Kimmie where in Harrison do you live I have a brother and sister there great town
Gloria

Lake, MI

Welcome to DG.

This is a great place to be. So many kind and wonderful people with great advice.

I live in Lake just down the road a piece, well one of the closer towns any way.

I went to your little garden center in town Sunday and got the nicest Fushia hanging baskets. Glad I did the hummers were at my window feeder this morning.

Glad to have you with us.

Amos

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome Kimmie!!! Glad to have ya!!!

Cindy

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome Kimmie. I'm so happy you've joined. Tell us about your garden.

Brenda

Harrison, MI

Geeze what a great welcome! Thanks everyone. I actually live in Lake George, my mail comes from address and mail comes from Harrison. Lake is really close I have a son and daughter who live there off of 15. Yesterday I had my son rototill my front yard, I had herbs there but the soil here is so bad I had given up, so dug out what I wanted and started a raised bed, which will be much better. I need to do so much right now but the days are not long enough!
I am 50 and feeling it but still can out work my kids, LOL. I have five grandkids that live to far away in Lansing. But they come up here to "vacation land " whenever they can. I used to do craft shows but with the economy the way it is in Michigan I had to give it up, theres no money to be made on things people don't need. Well I guess I ought to go get some answers about planting roses.
Kimmie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.