Fence boards to wine rack

Marysville, WA(Zone 7a)

After how many years of thinking about it ? On this chilly, wet day I finally took the old cedar fence boards that were run through the planer last year, or the year before ?, cleaned the junk out of the niche and put up the wine rack. Easy as pie, so why did it take so long to get to it ? There is even room for another case or more in the rack and a couple cases on the floor. Now with my usual rapidity I shall make a door and even put a lock on it. Look for pictures within the next three or four years. lol (maybe even before this years crush?) The little rack in the darkroom was getting overloaded and hard to access so something had to be done. Now it will be a snap to pick out the proper vintage to have with dinner tonight. I wonder what goes best with peanut butter and raisin bread?

Thumbnail by balvenie
This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!