CLOSED: Books and new kids clothes for trade

Independence, MO

Hi.
I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in books or new kids clothes but I'm trying to downsize and would love to trade. My subscription runs out in a few days so thats on the top of my list. If anyone could trade a extension either two month or year thats my first priority. If you'd like to trade for plants/rooted cuttings I'd really enjoy that too. The plants I'm looking for are: hydrangeas, new varieties of echinacea, roses, vanilla orchid vine, starts for a any citrus tree etc. (You can also take a look at my want list). If you see something you'd like and have different plants available dmail me and we'll talk! Thanks and just fyi I'll be posting pictures below.
The first ones are how to art books that I bought new and are still in like new condition.

Thumbnail by dbrockbn
Independence, MO

If anyone has children or grandchildren interested in the American girls series. Look here!

Thumbnail by dbrockbn
Independence, MO

American Girls series: Kaya (missing book 4).

Thumbnail by dbrockbn
Independence, MO

More books in like new condition. (Mike Wallace one includes an 84 min. dvd of most famous interviews)

Thumbnail by dbrockbn
Independence, MO

Cute kids clothes from The Children's Place
boys size 12 mo

Thumbnail by dbrockbn
Independence, MO

Girls size 6-9 mo

Thumbnail by dbrockbn
Independence, MO

The Children's place boys 12 mo
Old navy khaki pants 6-12 mo

Thumbnail by dbrockbn
Independence, MO

Girls Carters 2 pack pants 3-6 mo
Carters dress 6 mo

Thumbnail by dbrockbn
Independence, MO

Also, if you're into cooking books let me know and I'll go through mine. Also if you need more information or more pictures of anything just dmail me.
thanks! :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.