Sewing For Charity

Gardner, MA

Hi There!

My name is Tina and I am a 36 year old mother of 2 who adores children and animals (especially cats). I guess I would call myself a caregiver because I love doing things that make others feel happy, safe and loved! I live in Gardner Massachusetts and am a volunteer for a local cat shelter. I am reaching out to people who love to sew as much as I love children and animals. I am looking for volunteers to make and donate blankets for the Pat Brody Cat Shelter that I volunteer for. My goal is to find enought people to make and donate enough blankets to that every cat will have his/her very own warm, comfy blanket that will stay with them while at the shelter and move with them if/when they are lucky enough to get a loving home. If you are interested in helping, please email me at tina@net1plus.com. I would love to hear from you. Thank you for your time and maybe toghether we can make a difference.

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!