All Green

MIddle Blue, Indonesia

Yesterday I've visit some Paddys and also Citrus garden. Geez.. I love the fresh air.

Thumbnail by mochimo
Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

What a sight Mochimo! Thanks for sharing that picture. Your comment makes it sound like you don't get much fresh air where you normally are. Do you live in a big city?

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Aloha Mochimo, and welcome! How interesting to see the photo of the paddy, what a gorgeous green color. I hope you will post some more pictures of Indonesia for us.

MIddle Blue, Indonesia

Hello everibody. I live at small city in Borneo. But the roads are loaded with trucks containing coal. I visited the place to take some a citrus stem sample. After long time sharing the road with the trucks, I finally free from the pollution and arrived in such green environment. I feel relieved to breath and enjoy the place so much.. The place are local citrus and paddy farms.

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Another welcome, mochimo. The blooms on a potted citrus tree are so delightful that I can't imagine a whole grove of them blooming at once. Glad you found a place to rest.

Christi

MIddle Blue, Indonesia

Well, maybe I should visit the field more often :). Its fishing seasons too. The fishing spots usually placed near the paddy n citrus garden. I think its relaxing. But people tend to think that the urban life will make them more relaxed. Its kinda funny to think that people dont mind to lose something precious that already they had to chase something that they dont have. Fresh air are gift, but people sometimes forget it.

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

There is a saying "the best things in life are free". Only takes a moment to list a number of "free" gifts.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Yes, we all tend to forget that at times. Glad you found the fresh air Mochimo, and from your picture, it was worth the truck fumes to get there. Welcome to our Tropical Gardening Forum - you have been welcomed by Braveheartsmom and LouC - 2 of the nicest, friendliest gardeners you will ever want to meet...come back as often as you'd like and we love pictures!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Aaawwww, Shari. You are the sweetest of all.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.