Happy Birthday Cordeledawg!!

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

May you have a wonderful day !
Happy Birthday!
Pheadra

Thumbnail by georgiagarden3
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy b.d. to you, happy b.d. to you...sing along now! Happy beeedeee dear Cordeledawwwg. Happy b.d. to you.

Hope you didn't mind that I was a bit out of tune :).

Have a great day.
Laurel

Ooooh, happy birthday, Deborah! I'll spare you from my singing! grin Hope you're out celebrating!
~Susan

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Hope you have a fun day!

Brenda

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

HAVE A GREAT DAY DEB!!! :)

Susan

Thumbnail by soulgardenlove
Evans, GA(Zone 7b)

May your birthday be full of beautiful blooms!

South/Central, FL(Zone 9a)

~Happy Birthday, Deborah~
Have fun in your garden, today, and don't eat too much cake, and ice cream. Hope you get lots of presents. : )
~Lucy

Thumbnail by BlueGlancer
Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Thank y'all! Pheadra, Laurel, Susan in So GA and Susan in M, Brenda, Ruth and my butterflier Lucy, that's so sweet of y'all. Love the song, sounded right on key to me!
I hit the yard early this morning, digging, planting, & marking off for new beds. Playing in the dirt is the best birthday celebration for me. Got plenty I need to do, like waxing the floor and other maidy-wifey stuff. But, nawaa, today, it's what I want to do. No cake yet, Lucy, but got a whole bag of chocolate gheritti ('sp' fancy, expensive once-a-year splurge candy) jumped in my cart at Walmart yesterday. I've been eating on it off and on all day and plan to finish it off before sundown. Back at it to dig some more after a cold diet coke and more candy.

Deborah

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday! ^_^

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Happiest Birthday, sweet Deb! Love your special birthday "diet", AND am envious of your all-day birthday dirt party! This is the perfect weather for it - in late September (my bd), we're still baking in the shade down here in SOUTH Ga. Hope You've ENJOYED! Loves & Hugs, Samantha
PS - I have 1 small group of babies growing on each of the OSP tubers you gave me at the roundup, and the rooted cuttings are growing great! : )

Hey Deborah ...
Kota wanted to share her cake with you. It's a bit old ... April 17th ... but have a piece any ole way. LOLOL

Thumbnail by
lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday.

Thumbnail by Georgiaredclay
Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Thank y'all so much!

Danita, did you give me some Rose Chamion at last May's round up? You gave me so much. Anyway, If you were the one, you've just got to see my pictures of it. It is one of my favorite flowers. That soft gray foliage and the magenta blooms are goreous!

Samantha, I really am glad you were able to put some life into those taters. Can you believe this? It's true....I have one in a tuperware dish that has constantly sent out non stop shoots....get this.....that tuber's been sitting on my kitchen counter for two years! Not rotten in the least.

Susan, did you let your baby Kota blow out her candles? 'Cause I know you had candles on her cake. Was it a dog biscuit cake or a people person cake?

Jim, please tell me what that bloom is. Double hollyhock? Double Magnolia? Confederate Rose Hibiscus? It is huge! Thank you for sharing it with me.

Y'all have made my day I hope you all know that.

Hugs

Deborah

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Confederate Rose on the first day. Here's the second day.

Thumbnail by Georgiaredclay
Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

YES!, I knew if I kept guessing I'd get it right! Yours are prettier than mine. Mines not that fluffy. :(

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Hello Deb, I am late but never the less here's my birhday wish..... May you live long and happy and may all your butterflies prosper!!!!! Big kis from me.
Today's my daughters birthday also (she's 15 now). Long day for me, I was baking cooking for school at 6.30am!! Went out for dinner tonight.
Did you have a fun day, Deb? It certainly was a beautiful day.
I need to ask you the name of that little plant you gave me. I lost the little white tag with id.nr on it. Should I make pic tomorrow or do you know which one you gave me (at yr house, remember?)

My yard is coming along very nice.I'll post some pictures tomorrow.
Tulip

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Hey there Coby. Hope you're having fun with mom and dad.
15! Going to get her learner's permit? Oh my stars, "putting my hands over my eyes!" My two kids refused to get their learner's permit. Didn't want to be seen driving with me in the passenger's side.

Take a pic of it , Coby. My mind went blank.
Looking forward to seeing your yard.

Nite Nite y'all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
It's belated, you won't see this until this AM, the day after!!

GGG

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Gotcha, Gylnis! Thanks! Had to play several games of solitaire on another open window before hitting the sack.

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 7b)

I am late again. Still a big wish for a very happy birthday! ^_^

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Deb, So sorry I missed it. Happy belated birthday. Becky

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Hey Chris (icf530) I am sooo glad you changed yr DG name! How are you doing? You had a big weekend with the kids 2 weeks ago when we had our RU, right? Communion, how was it?
Jim! How are you young guy? I really behaved at the RU, no finger this time just a "dirty" picture. Funny huh? "Butts" here... right next to the outhouse. We had a good time everybody, I came home with lots of plants. Still busy adding soil and quickly deciding where things can, should or just will go. It's getting warmer and warmer. 2 big transplant jobs ahead of me right now. A fairly grown Hydrangea and a huge potted Gardenia. Lets cross finger that they will make it.
G'day y'all, have a goo one.

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Deborah!

How's it feel to be perpetually 21? ;-)

Have a great day

BB

Deborah ... the cake was a peanut butter cake ordered from Publix. We always treat her er I mean the family with a cake on her birthday. LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.