New "home" for all....

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

my "fatplants" and other succulents....

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

The large ones won't fit and I am afraid they will break the shelves - so they will remain in the light rack in the basement - but, I now have shelves in kitchen and office - plenty of sun and I get to enjoy them more :-)

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Mountlake Terrace, WA(Zone 8a)

Very nice.

I would love to do some shelves like that, but my wife is not thrilled with the idea, as she wants all the windows open for the view. We have an agreement that I have not totally looked into about trying it out on one window, using the lower half of the window only.

Copenhagen, Denmark(Zone 7b)

Nice plant collection and setup!:-)

Could you name the "fatties" on the first and third shelf in the first photo? I can see some familiar ones, though.

Best regards,

Martin

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Takk Martin - I'll make a list in a short while :)

Analog - I can still open my windows - very carefully - but, can still do it! :)

Mesilla Park, NM

Oh I really love your pots, where do you buy them.. I love them.. I came to ask question on the forum, and decided to see your fat plants. I've got about 10 of them and when I saw your pots, I fell in love..!! Mine need repotting too.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I assume you are referring to the square bonsai ones? If so I got them from http://www.joebonsai.com/ - they are plastic - have mesh in the bottom and are more than reasonable :-)

Mesilla Park, NM

Thank you so very much, I'll go check them out!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.