difference in seedlings

Lebanon, OR

The following few are from a 205 which one of the grandkids picked and brought the seed pod to see what it was! YIPES but for fun we planned it and this is what has come out of it...

This is first year bloom as well

D

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
Lebanon, OR

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
South Hamilton, MA

Is grandkid old enough to plant own seeds. Hooker Nichols talked about picking bee pods from his aunt's garden when he was 5. Catch them while they're young.

Lebanon, OR

Oh he is old enough to plant but other than being a little devil, since his mother (not my daughter but Son in Laws ex) allows the kids 16-17 to do anything they want and run amuck.

This is why when they are here now they must stay in my sight or in the house...

D

South Hamilton, MA

Wow that is too old to be irresponsible. Can you have them clean the garage? That might keep them out of the way.

Lebanon, OR

Trust me with the 16 year old it is better he sit in the house and do nothing. If he works, rather for fun or pay you MUST STAND there and tell him each think to do...he is NOT mentally challengced, he is lazy since mom allows it for all but 2 weekends a month. It is sad as he is smart. When I sit down and do art work with him he is super as he LOVES ART and is quite good but his mom tells him that will lead no where. Go figure.

D

South Hamilton, MA

Shame about the boy, it means it will be more difficult for him as an adult. Too bad there isn't an art competition somewhere in which he can get praise & wake mom up. Knew a teenager who like gardens, but dad told him it was too sissy.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.