HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOTMARTHA

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Dori

Happy Happy Birthday.......many many more....

Love

Mom/Deann

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Happy Birhtday Dori!!! Nice note from your mom!!! My mom wont even look at the computer. LOL Ronna

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Dori

Have a GREAT day.

Paul

Grand Blanc, MI

Happy Birthday Dori!!

Enjoy your day!

Lori

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Can an NC person post here? lol!

Happy Birthday Dori, the co-op queen!!! You deserve a wonderful and restful day. Hope you got it:-)

Bev

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

Haha a little birdie told me it was your birthday...hope you have/had a great one!!Cheers!!^_^!!

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

Oh, I missed it.
Hope you had a great day.
Happy Birthday!

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

HAPPY LATE BDAY DORI^_^-how come we didn't know-if we had known we could've sent you a pepperoni!!LOL

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Dori. Gotta be something with a 5 or a 6 in it by now ;)

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Hope you have a super birthday Dori!!!!!

Cindy

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey lady.....I would have been on time...if you had posted it on DG...list of Birthday....well anyway hope it was a grand fun day....Here is a Apple Pie...I found this one for last year...lol...but of course this one is fresh....

Happy day....smiles..Diana

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Dori,
Happy Birthday to you!!! Cha, Cha, Cha!

When the weathers better take that camero out for a birthday spin...LOL

Delane

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Dori,

They say that April showers bring May flowers. There must have been a real gullywasher the year you were born to bring such a beautiful flower to your mom. What a great mother's day gift you must have been to her. No wonder you're such a flower nut.

Happy birthday and may you have many happy years of digging in the dirt.

Brenda

Oh Loon that is sweet-not true, but sweet!!;) JK Dori-you know we all love you!!^_^

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY ## DEAR DAYLILY QUEEN

THE HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO

YOU:))))))))

AND MANY MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOPE YOUR HAVING TONS OF FUN WITH SIS
BIG BIRTHDAY HUGS (((((DORI)))))

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

THANKZ everyone it was a great day-got some more lilies and phlox and candy lilies all planted before the rains started. Went to taco bell and got that new taco salad-yummy!!
then a few margaritas and some boobtube

The reason i didnt want my bd on the list-its just not a big deal to me-just another day!!!
oh im still in the 40's not 5 or 6 yet!!!!!

deann(adopted mom) hugz you lil stinker!!!!

HUGZ TO YOU ALL!!!!!

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

Well, I'm a little late, but I also want to wish you a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I haven't visited Dave's Garden for almost a week, so am catching up with what I missed. Dori, do you give tours of your yard? I would love to see everythibg you have planted!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

dorothian
Sure stop by sometime and we will walk and talk ...............
thanks for the bd wishes!

Dori-I am a comin to get me some of yer lilies!!-Look Out-I was on Tinker's today!!LOL

Traverse City, MI

Dori, hope your birthday was wonderful! My husband and daughter celebrated theirs today and the cherries bloomed today as well. Must be a wonderful omen. A day for special people, and you're one of them.

Karen

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

OH DORI!!! Many belated Happy Returns Of the DAY!
I hope it was beautiful!!
OH I thought you were in your 30's!!!
Hugs!
Julie

Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Jazzzzy - I say Dori is 39 ... forever.

Happy 39th Birthday Dori!
toofew

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

Happy belated BD!! I'm having a margarita right now in celebration!

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

hApPy BiRtHdAy TOOO YOOOU!!

Thumbnail by Cottage_Rose
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Hope you had a happy birthday Dori I was In Vanderbelt Mushrooming talk about rain and cold HOLY COW!!!
Gloria

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

did you find many shrooms Gloria? Ive been wanting to get out there hunting those yummy shrooms!

thanks all!!!

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

We have 110 of woods that are perfect for morels. Yet, for some reason, they do not grow here. They grow on the neighbors property, the Gladwin county rec area (nearby) and for crying out loud, my mothers lawn. But after hours of hunting, you may find one little teeny one here.

Yesterday we set up our camp. A little camp not far in the woods where we cook out and friends sometimes stay in their tents or whatever. So we put up our pavillion, set up the picnic tables and such.

We have a truck camper we have setting there and a shed. In front of the camper is one of those green grass rugs and a step. (do I take the rug up in the winter? no) So I am sweeping all the leaves off the rug and what do I see???
A nice morel mushroom growing out of the center of the rug! It was about 3" tall and was completely under the leaves. I was shocked.
I started sweeping some more until the black flies made me quit. (but only found the one)

Black flies live in oak leaves and can be quite nasty if you rake or sweep.

Later, we went for a quad ride. (just a slow ride, the dog is getting slower), we just past camp and I stopped waiting for the dog to drink out of the creek, DH was stopped ahead waiting around the corner, when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. 2 coyottes were running and one shot right between me and DH on the quad. (about 150 yards from camp) The other coyotte turned and went the other way.

It is amazing as I have only seen (until this year) coyottes one time while hunting about 8 years ago. We see tracks and other sign, but you don't see them.

This year we saw a couple trotting on the ice in front of the house on Easter, then yesterday. Boy, they are getting brave. They are big too. (although skinny and shedding and nasty looking now)
DH said he saw them running right towards him. One looked like it was chasing the other. Ears back, teeth bared, funny it is past mating season. Not sure why they were fighting.
Luckily the dog did not go after them. I think he was surprized too.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

most likely a girl running from the male-spring time mating lol lol run girl run!!!

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

Mmmm, I think they mate in late fall and have babies already. They are born in March or early April, I believe.

I walked this morning and found feathers in the swamp not far from where they were running. Didn't ck on the duck nest that we found yet (because the dog was with me) I think they may have been fighting over food. Probably my cutey mama duck.

Or could be just a territory thing. A rouge coyotte in the area, or by their kids. I sure don't like them so close to our house though.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i was just funnin~

Auburn Hills, MI(Zone 6a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY !!

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

Hey, I am very gullible. Stop it! ^_^

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

wow was it cold up there and wet we got about 10-12 lbs. yumm some morales but mostly caps It was so beautiful there and I am so sore from climbing up hills and down hills and sleeping on the ground I found parts of me I forgot I had LOL now I have to take care off all those yummies so I ll have them for winter (right !!) :0)
Gloria

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

I put my two morels in the homemade chicken soup we had for supper. Wow, really added to the flavor.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

well I went next door to my friends and her mom helped her clean them to day so now there drying HAPPY DAY!!!! she has them on screens all over the sun room and grandma is stringing the rest shes so excited shes 78 and one of the most peppy old women I know loves the woods and any thing about it cparts bet that was a tasty soup yumm
Gloria

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.