Welcome a Michigander...."KEBC 77" Tecumseh, Mi

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello and welcome...You have joined the best garden site there is...hehe...Think I am
parchell? Yes I amm....Hope you enjoy..it here...people are very friendly..and helpful..Just ask..and you will recieve..here...questions.? How to get around..it is a big place for sure..

Again welcome...and tell us about you....you are about..30 miles..from me...West from you...

Enjoy your time....and again welcome...

smiles..Diana...

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome. Glad you found your way here. Tell us about your garden.

Brenda

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

Yahoo....spring and now a new member! Welcome and tell us all about your gardens

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome!!!!

Cindy

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

KEBC 77,

Welcome this is a great place to be !!

Delane

Tecumseh, MI

Hello and thank you so much for the welcome :)!! It is a big place for sure...after constantly coming here to look up plants on the plantfiles, it seemed like I should just come and join on up :)!

I'm pretty new to gardening. Hubby and I got into it a couple years ago after we started birdwatching. We decided to start gradually taking out lawn and replacing it with shrubs/perennials, and knew that we wanted to include a lot of bird/wildlife-friendly stuff. We knew absolutely nothing when we started, except that I did know I was really good at killing houseplants :). Now I am totally addicted and am waiting for the hubby to get home so we can go to a nursery and check out their selection :)! This year we're working on the front yard, putting in some full-sun, mostly native stuff.

wantabeagardener, I think I've driven past Jerome...that's off of US-12, right?

Thanks again for the welcome and yes, I will be back with questions :)!
Kristen

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hehehe....yes you will learn alot here for sure...It is a big place..lol...but just ask..and someone will help you out...Yes Jerome, is off us12..it consists of a post office..and a church and some houses..we live..on a lake..pretty close..to Jerome..but we get our mail delv...as Jerome..Lake LeAnn...if you are buy this way again...give a hollo...stop by...smiles..and again welcome..

Diana

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

welcome!

Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

KEBC 77 - welcome to Daves. come and visit us at the Mich forum. I pop in at least once a week. I don't always post, but do try to read a few posts. Lots of lovely people here at Daves and in Michigan!!!
toofew

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Kristen welcome to daves and to the Michigan forum!!!
Its a great place and great people!

have fun
dori

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

HELLOOOOOOOO
And welcome to Daves Michigan Chapter...LOL!!!
See You around..I think you will love all the great people you find here!
Julie

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome to our little corner of Daves I know you will have a wonderful time here and the more you learn the more you will love it
Gloria

Traverse City, MI

Welcome, Kristen. We'd love to share our gardens with you this summer (via prose & pictures) and look forward to hearing and seeing from you too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.