Riding still going...

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

on and on and on......

I keep thinking of the Engergizer bunny when I see that. LOL

I am still riding every week. I ride Flassh still and so far he's my only mount. Might get to ride April again this summer if her allergies go down though.

I have been working on lots of different things. Going from a walk to canter, canter to walk, etc, etc. And doing it without bouncing around alot. Also have been working on the Arab version of flying lead changes. Since they can't do those we do something a bit different. We canter one lap the on the second lap canter to the middle, trot-trot, back to canter going in the other direction. This all goes very fast. The trot-trot is usually 2 strides before you are cantering again. Flassh loves doing them and if I get my cues right he doe them on time. I have yet to cue him on time. lol

We have a new foal in the barn now. Baby, who was born to Victory. He's just a few weeks old and cute as a button. I promise to get new pictures of him and everyone else as soon as I remember to take the camera in with me. lol

I think that's it for the moment. Having a blast and just enjoying smelling like horses instead of bleach. LOL

This thread has 41 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!