Happy Birthday SongsofJoy!!!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Christina!!! Today is your day and I hope you have a wonderful birthday and all of your wishes and dreams come true!! Eleanor

p.s. Today is also my DD's 28th birthday!!

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Christina!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Happy happy birthday.
I hope you enjoy it like no other!!

Thumbnail by Candyce
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Christina and Eleanor's DD!

Thumbnail by victorgardener

Your day may be budding. HB!!

Thumbnail by
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday, and I like the name SongsofJoy! ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ Carrie

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday Christina!!!

Thumbnail by Sofonisba
Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Christina, Happy birthday dear mentor. My your stream run clean always. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Christina! Have a fabulous garden day.

Thumbnail by ngam
The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Beautiful photo, Patti! It sure looks joyful! (pun intended)

New Hampshire, NH(Zone 5b)

Oh My!! I'm a day late to my own birthday thread! LOL! I guess I'll just have to celebrate today too - it's a nicer day than yesterday anyway ;o)!! Thanks all for the well-wishes.

Patti - have you posted photos of last fall's bulbing efforts yet? If so, can you direct me? I'd love to see...so I can be tempted to go crazy this fall!

Thanks again!

Christina

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

I was away for a week until late Sunday, and came back to an explosion. I posted a few that I took Monday morning before two days of rain, which we needed. I am taking pictures today. I will email you an album in the next few days. Here is a tease which I posted somewhere else on Monday. It is a joy as we don't have much color on Nantucket in general in the spring. I have started ordering things to fill in where I have new things that I love, but mostly minor bulbs that I can use a dibble to plant.

We still have a leak. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. We changed the end of the stream to be more natural. I am starting to plant lots of new goodies.

Hope your day was grand. How is your big project going? Out to photograph the garden and plant the last batch of lilies for this year from a coop then off to a nursery to look for a Japanese maple for the end of the endless stream. Patti

This message was edited Apr 30, 2008 11:06 AM

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Forgot the picture. patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Lovely, Patti! xx, Carrie

New Hampshire, NH(Zone 5b)

Patti - I look forward to the album invite! The teaser looks great!!

I have started my patio project and DH has just begun the sunroom project. They are adjacent to one another, so let's hope we can stay out of each other's way, LOL! I'm almost done my most recent drawing, this time with the surrounding beds drawn in to scale, and some planting options jotted down in the beds. I am having a hard time incorporating all the things I want: a variety of perennials, shrubs, winter interest, 3 season color, a small pond, etc. I'll send you the drawing once it's complete for your thoughts if you don't mind...

Christina

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Christina, Love to see it, though I can't imagine it being anything other than splendide.

I took pictures today, but haven't downloaded them yet.

We found one leak today and that helped but still a small amount escaping, but we will find it. It was seeping out the side at the top, but an easy as we had left plenty of lining. And I went and bought a nice Acer palmatum var. dissectum 'Inaba Shidare' for the lower end of the stream. Patti

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.