today, linament is my best friend!

Perth,, ON(Zone 5a)

my patio project got underway this weekend with Dh picking up the gravel, all the half ton truck would carry.....
we got it shovelled off the truck and wheelbarrow'd in place and levelled, Friday night.....

Saturday morning we picked up 18 patio stones (100 lbs each all the truck could carry, lol) DH unloaded and together we placed them. He's still complaining that his arms are longer...... only one mashed finger....

I finished one end of the cedar hedge transformation to row of cedar trees... Sunday morning.

Sunday afternoon we picked up 10 more patio stones, older son and I unloaded and placed them.

cleaned up mess made by thinning out the hedge..... sunday evening.

8 more patio stones to pick up and place for next weekend.

Evenings this week I'll work on the base of the row of trees, raking and tidying up. some remainig stumps will have to be chain-sawed off closer to the ground....

Have another 10 or 15 feet of 'hedge' at the other end of the row to be thinned/pruned.

am seriously considering continuing the bendytwig fence to that end...... more pondering required......that would make more room for hostas, tulips and daffodils...........................

I still want a pony.....

how was your weekend?

This thread has 35 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!