Thumbnail by maggidew
(Maggi) Big Sandy, TX(Zone 8a)

Another from Al

Thumbnail by maggidew

Another Bearded Iris from Al

Thumbnail by maggidew

'Cranberry Crush' - our camera did something funny to the color, it doesn't look this blue in person. Forgot to add this was part of the bird trade deal also. The bird trade Irises came from a man in Arkansas.

This message was edited Apr 28, 2008 7:43 AM

Thumbnail by maggidew
Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Those are lovely. Can Al be my friend, too?

'New Moon' another from the bird trade deal - it's short but cute

Thumbnail by maggidew

My first Louisiana Iris, given by a local friend, we have lots of seedlings from this one

Thumbnail by maggidew

Another, unnamed, Louisiana Iris

Thumbnail by maggidew

Some little blue seedling Iris. I had planted the seeds in a flat and it got dumped, these came up anyway. These are very small, about 12" high and the blossoms about 3" across I'd guess

Thumbnail by maggidew

Little white seedling sisters to the blue. The flower doesn't last as long on the white as it does the blue. The white is even shorter and the flowers are a smidge smaller than the blue

Thumbnail by maggidew

This one isn't in our garden yet, but soon will be. We're guessing it's fairly old, judging by the lack of ruffles, etc. The clump is about 5 feet across and we are on very friendly terms with the neighbor whose house this is at right now. I love the color and the fragrance is divine.

Thumbnail by maggidew

LOL! I think Al has never met a person who didn't call him 'friend' immediately, he's a real gem!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Barely There is beautiful! I love the bright white and yellows:) Of course they're all very pretty but I had my favorite:lol: Al is a very good friend to have!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.