Plant clearance tables at Lowe's

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

I was in Lowe's today with my husband. While he went to the hardware dept. I of course went to the garden center. They had lots of plants clearanced out for a $1.00 each. Some of these plants were in 3 gallon pots. Some of them cost as high as 14.97 each . I got 10 plants for $10.00 . Among these were 2 red passion flower vines, 2 allamandas (red riding hoods ) a hugh deck pot full of several plants all full of blooms with some turning into seeds. 1 multi pink allamanda,1 yellow hibiscus ,1 coral bell vine peach colored and in 3 gal pot , and something called a butterfly vine . Last but not least was my favorite as I collect ginger lilies ,and I have been wanting one was a 3 gal. pot of variegated shell ginger. Wasn't that a great deal. Be sure and check your area Lowe's and maybe you will find something too.

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!