They're here!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

My daffs are finally out! I have been enjoying them all week and I went out to the Massachusetts Horticultural Society's headquarters in Wellesley and enjoy the hundreds of daffs they planted also. Here are some! Please enjoy them as much as I do!
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

More.
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

and some more.
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Let's see some of your daffodils!
Here's a few more.
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

I need to plant some more this fall.
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

And for something completely different, my favorite magnolia tree, which I see most days on my way to work.
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Very nice, Martha!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Beautiful Martha! I'm planting more next year also. I need to also get out and get some more pics of mine. This was my first one to bloom! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Simply beautiful photos of the daffs!
Isn't it just the best feeling inside when they open up? Ours have been blossoming for about a week now, with lots more buds on the daffs in some of the other gardens.

According to the records I tried to keep last year, we are actually about a week and a half ahead of last year's schedule. Who'da thunk it, after all the snow we had this winter?

Here's a photo of our 'King Alfred'.

Thumbnail by Candyce
Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Those are beauties! I have king alfreds, but Eleanor, what variety is yours? I have the Brent and Becky's bulbs catalog now and I am going to try to talk my garden club into a giant bulb coop. If I buy the ones I love the most, they will be over 1.00 a bulb. but if I can get the members to pick some out so we can order 100 of something, they will cost a lot less. Plus, if you get your paid order in before July, they knock 5% off the bill! We'll see how this works out.
Martha

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Lovely daffodils - they're my favorite flowers.

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

I love daffodils too. I just can't get enough of them. Yours are beautiful Martha.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.