One more river to cross

Augusta, GA(Zone 8a)

Three men were hiking through the woods when they came upon a large raging river in full flood Needing to get to the other side, the first man prayed: "Lord, please give me the strength to cross the river."

A clap of thunder rang out, and he suddenly had great strength in his arms and legs and was able to swim across in under two hours, almost drowning twice.

After witnessing this, the second man prayed; "Lord, please give me the strength and tools to cross the river."

Another clap of thunder, and he found a rowboat tied up the bank, and he was able to row across in about an hour almost capsizing once.

Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed; " Lord, please give me the strenght, the tools and the intelligence to cross the river."

A third clap of thunder and the man was turned into a woman. She checked the map, hiked one hundred yards upstream, and walked across the bridge.

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!