Let us welcome...."""Annie734""" Ypsilanti, mi...

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Wowow..another Michigander...has joined the best garden site ever...HOpe you have a great time here....tell us about your..garden...what you are into....and if you have questions..about this big place..ask away.....again...welcome...Annie...

smiles...Diana

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to the site jump right in and have some fun!

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome Annie. Glad to have you here. I met my husband in Ypsilanti and lived there for a number of years. What kind of gardening are you into?

Brenda

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome Annie. Glad to have you here and as Dori (notmartha) said, jump right in and have some fun...

Connie

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome Annie I know your going to just love this place its so calming !! except for the co op frenzies LOL
Gloria

Ypsilanti, MI

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I had no idea there were so many people from Michigan on here!

I am new to gardening so I joined this site to learn. I am trying to grow mostly vegetables and herbs in a very sunny set of raised beds that we just finished building last weekend. I haven't transplanted anything into them yet. I'm afraid I'm getting a late start but hopefully something will grow!

Yesterday I found this radio show from WHYY (an NPR station) about gardening called "You Bet Your Garden" (http://www.whyy.org/91FM/ybyg/index.html) Do any of you listen to this show online?

Traverse City, MI

Hi Annie. Welcome to Dave's Garden - glad to have another Michigan gardener on board! I love NPR's 'You Bet Your Garden' - listen to it every week. Let us know how your garden grows this season.

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome Annie!!

This is a great place to be...

Delane

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome!!!!!

Cindy

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Good Morning Annie from Northern Michigan here......You are gonna love this place, and if your into veggies, Loon is the gal to talk too........she has a veggie garden to die for...

Deann

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.