All White Sport! too cool!

Saint Petersburg, FL

Just love this little guy, I have been babying this plant for some time now watching this little guy grow, and I think he's going to
bloom soon too. i know that he won't survive on his own, but it's really cool even just keeping him attached to the mother plant.
Here's the funny thing, the whole plant started out last year as a fully varigated plant, then died back to the ground then started coming
back like this...3/4's of it are all green and 1/4 or the rest is all white! (love it!!) Well, just wanted to share, thanks. Terry.

Thumbnail by rose_hip
Saint Petersburg, FL

Here's another shot...

Thumbnail by rose_hip
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Very cool! You'll have to post some more pics when it blooms!

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

Wow! Lovely!

Saint Petersburg, FL

Thanks, if it does bloom I'll post some pic's for sure!
here's our OakLeaf from a couple years ago, got moved last year and was pouting for some time
we're excited to see how well it does in it's new home, has lots of new growth, can't wait!

Thumbnail by rose_hip
San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

Oh how pretty....I got a Paniculata this yr, I am so looking forward to the fall colors....I just love those elongated flowers!

Saint Petersburg, FL

Yes we just love the blooms, can't wait to see this years!! Love them so much we got another new one,
can't wait...

Thumbnail by rose_hip
San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

Did you ever get a chlorosis problem with your hydrangeas? I think I have this. The leaves are all kinda light green with the deep green in the middle...

Saint Petersburg, FL

No, we haven't had that problem yet. Our biggest trouble is keeping well mulched and with enough water
through our long super hot dry spells.

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

Yep, I hear you. We had a mini heat wave here a couple weeks ago and all the leaves got brown edges....mulch mulch mulch!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.