Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Its a Water Iris is it a Jap?

Thumbnail by phicks
Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

Louisiana iris ,

Jesup, GA(Zone 8b)

I went out and picked a Louisiana iris.
That is an extra pretty one. Wish I knew its name--would like to get it.

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

When i Devide it this summer ill send you some Paul

Jesup, GA(Zone 8b)

Oh, Wow; you mean me?

Are you "into" daylilies? I could send you back a nice one you could pick out from names or pics?

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Yes You

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

save me some seeds from yours

Jesup, GA(Zone 8b)

for phicks
Paul, April 18 is a long time ago. Somehow I never saw this until today. I wonder if you will even see this. I don't have any luck with sending a D-mail. If I can find out how to get the place to write the message after I have put on the name, I will send you a D-mail.
Do you mean you want some L. iris seeds? I've fat seed-pods that were going to be cut off tomorrow because I hadn't plans for seeds. So now I will let some ripen.
I'm old and was out of commission for a while and have lost track of the names on the various shades of darker blue (which is which). When they bloomed I think I marked Heavenly Dawn. My favorite is Mrs. Ira Nelson; not sure if 'she' completely dried up. The Tet Sauterne is nice but it didn't even get enough water to bloom, so no pods. I like Harlan K. Riley a lot too; know I haven't it anymore.
If you see this would you send me a D-mail to DILLY. I suppose everyone but me knows how to do that! Thelma

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.