Happy Birthday irisloverdee !!!

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

May your day be blessed and filled with flowers!!

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

big pretty ones ,
happy birthday
BOTTLED SUNSHINE ( IB )

Thumbnail by tazzy
Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Yes, Dee. Happy Birthday. I wish you the very best of everything!

Peachland B.C., BC(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday Dee and I hope it was an awesome day.

Lynn

Hebron, KY

Happy Birthday Dee!

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Marilyn

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Hi Denise! Hope you are having a great Birthday on this your special day!

Connie

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy birthday, Denise. Hope you had a great one.

Lebanon, OR

thank you one and all, having a super day being at Nationals having my family call. Who could ask for more

D

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

wish i was there .
what fun ! to be at the AIS nationals on your birthday

Wainwright, AB(Zone 2b)

Happy Belated Birthday Dee!

Raleigh, NC

I'd almost forgotten you said your birthday was during the convention -
(sobs that I didn't get to be there, big meanie bossman....)

belated all the best - your babies here are throwing up stalks
do let us know what goodies you saw

Bonita

Lebanon, OR

I promise to post lots of pictures after Wed

D

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

We miss you Dee but know that you must be having a wonderful time. Can't wait for the photos.

Lebanon, OR

hi all
had a super full day going all TX it seems but got a ton of photos of wild flowers:)

more iris too:)

going home tomorrow and since I have been gone since the 8th I will be happy to go home.
We had snow on Sunday and it has rained all but 4 days since I have been gone...

I want spring to come to Lebanon so we can have some iris blooms at least I have not missed any of the seedlings I want to judge this year.

See you tomorrow night

D

PS got to met several of DG members down here

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Dee - I missed the celebration while I was out of town and away from computer -

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!

audrey

Thumbnail by mrsj
Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Glad that you didn't miss the seedlings Denise. Let it rain while you are out of town and can't work anyway. I'm sure that you've thrown everything into your visit and are going to need a day to rest up before going back into the garden with your work clothes on!

Lebanon, OR

Well came home to a full page of medians and seedlings in bloom...exciting on both as some had never seed in the iris and the seedlings many will get axed this year while others will hold another year or intro them next year.

Tired and playing catch on paper work tonight

D

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Welcome home, and happy belated birthday, Dee. I didn't realize that it was your birthday when we were at the convention. Glad your fields gave you lots of beauties as a birthday and welcome home present.
Betty

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Welcome Back!!

Lebanon, OR

Thank you all
As much as I loved going the coming home to my sweetie and the beginning of a very late bloom season was even better:)

D

Raleigh, NC

;)

sweeties are sweet, coming and going (nice to look at coming, and nicer to look at going - giggle)

Lebanon, OR

Yet enjoyed both, but came home to bloom! Named and seedlings that had to be judged this year and two think they have a big future

D

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Glad to hear you have some promising seedlings. What could be better on return from a trip and for a belated birthday present?

Lebanon, OR

Yes, one great present. I was scared that I would not see many of the seedlings bloom as this is extremely late for them...but they must have known that I needed (smiling) to see them bloom....

D

Raleigh, NC

well, the ones you are intro-ing for others this year look yummy, especially Power Woman. so if you have some seedlings with promise, whooppee!!

Lebanon, OR

Here is one of the seedlings

Lebanon, OR

oops helps to attach the picture:(

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

BEautiful Denise!

Lebanon, OR

thank you Doss and here is another one I love

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

I can see why. IT's stunning. What a rich color with the paler beards.

Lebanon, OR

And the beard hairs are very long and down at the base a pale lavender

D

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Love them both but am partial to the purple one! Betty

Lebanon, OR

Normally would not think about keeping a purple unless for crosses with something else but this is holding its color and the beard hairs are super long.

D

Thank you Betty and Doss

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I think you are right to keep it. Yes, there is a lot of purple around, but I still find new purples that are special from time to time.

Raleigh, NC

and the yellow/red seedling is so much brighter than most that color! WOW

the purple is wonderful. That beard really does set it off. Please consider them both for next year judging!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.