Let give another Michigan welcome to....."Lizzie1944" Vulcan

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Wowow hello...we have a record for Michigan joiners..in one day...Two of you..hehe...wll great..the more the marry-er...as we say...Hope you will here..and visit..and tell us what you are into...We are a friendly bunch I think...Nice to see you. By the way...where is Valcan, Mi...???????

Smiles..Diana

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Traverse City, MI

Welcome, Lizzy! So glad to have you on board. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Karen

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome Lizzy. Tell us about your garden.

Brenda

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome Lizzy wow your Way up north come chat often
Gloria

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to the site Lizzy! great group of gardeners here!
Jump right in and tell us about what you like to grow!!!

welcome
dori ^_^

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

Morning and a big hearty welcome to the most wonderful place to be (other than out in your gardens!)

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome!!!!

Cindy

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

Welcome!

Vulcan, MI

Thank you one & all.....this AM we were out doing a " Crane" count. We counted exactly
NONE :( Two days ago we had 6, but they were just visiting.
My spousal unit & I are in a new home....and have lots of planting to do. I will probably be asking advise from all of you.

Lizzie :)

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Wowow..just read about the "Crane count" in the paper..we have seen some here..Doing a fly-by..I think...But there are lots of them in the fields.. Glad you had a good Birthday...

Smiles..Diana

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello Lizzie!!
Welcome and have fun. So much to do here and oh yeah to BUY here!! Watch out for those co-ops and
classifieds!!
Julie

Greenbush, MI(Zone 4b)

Hello Lizzie from another Michigander!

Welcome and enjoy all the information and fun !

Carol

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome Lizzie ;o)

Vulcan, MI

Thanks to all....it was crane counting time again...we counted 9 and saw the dance" and then mating by one pair!
Vulcan , Mi is in Upper Michigan. We are 100 miles due north of Green Bay, Wi

I will be planting several new gardens this year (if it quits snowing:)

CK

Williamsburg, MI(Zone 4b)

Lizzie, Welcome from Traverse City! I'm a wildlife rehabilitator and last week I got a frantic call from locals that insisted they had some dinosaur like tracks in the snow on their property. They said what ever it was must be huge and they were afraid to go near the woods or that field. I told them to sit at the edge of the woods and watch. Just as I suspected, pair of cranes came out the next day to dance. They wouldn't believe me till they saw them with their own eyes.

Caro, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome Lizzie! This is a wonderful place to hang out with so many knowledgeable people that are so kind and always willing to help out.

jylgaskin, that is so funny! I could definitely see that happening to me! (Suburb gal gone country.)

Mary Ellen

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome from Port Huron. I learn so much from these great MI gardeners.

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome! I added you to our map.
http://www.communitywalk.com/map/index/370290

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.