A big welcome to......"unleashed".....from Jackson Mi...

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello and welcome.. Glad you found us here at the best garden site there is.. Come here often and check on the folks that live in our state. You live very close to me..Maybe we can get together...Lake LeAnn here...well enjoy...and tell us all about you...and what you are into....

Again welcome.. Smiles...Diana

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Traverse City, MI

Welcome! I'm pretty new to Dave's Garden too, and am so impressed with the great folks and excellent resources on this site. I know you'll enjoy it.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to the site! please join right in!

Kalamazoo, MI

Welcome!

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello,
Welcome to Michigans little gardening group!! Look forward to seeing you in the posts!!
Julie

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome to Daves. Glad to have you here. Tell us about your garden.

Brenda

Jackson, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks for the wonderful welcome. My name is Laurie and I am new to the whole gardening thing. I bought a house last year and this year I have decided to add a pond to the back yard. So, I am here to learn about water gardening. I am in the process of digging the hole still and have just ordered my liner and some equipment.

The picture below is what I had started as of Sunday. My dad came over and we got the rest dug last night. I am really excited about my pond and hope to be able to share and ask questions.

Laurie

Thumbnail by unleashed
Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Wow that is a fun thing...you will love it...They laugh at us..we live on a lake..They say why the pond..I say..so I can hear it close up..from the splashes..Hehe and see the gold fish...swimming ..OUr pond is not deep...enough to winter the fish..but they come in the house..and winter in our basement..then out they go in the spring..It takes three years..of growing ...then I post...free fish..on the Hillsdale free cycle....they are picked up with in three hours...really a fun thing...and they go on to a bigger pond...and frogs..wowow...You will really enjoy..it...if you need any plants..I have some in pots...when they come up..I can share...lol Again welcome...I know you will enjoy it here..for sure...

smiles..Diana

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome to our beautiful garden its like coming home!!!
Gloria

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome Laurie!!!!

Cindy

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

Welcome! you will enjoy it here!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.