Garden Ornament Swap

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

Coming from here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/826799/

Okay everyone should have there name and the FUN begins. Only one real rule to this swap is ::: when you receive your package in the mail you have to share your Ornament with all of us. We love pictures. If you are unable to post a picture a little write up about it will make us as happy. Thanks everyone for joining in with us.

(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

oooh I cant wait! :o)

I cant wait to hear my mom's response either !! giggle

(Zone 1)

I hope you will take a picture and post it ... of your mom with her garden ornament!

I definitely will have her post a pix... I'm sure she will be a little confused when she get it! lol!
so if her buddy can dmail me once hers is in the mail..I'll just call mom constantly until she gets it... dont wanna ruin the surprise by asking her tho! lol!
anjL

The original date so all members can receive there ornament was May 15th. . But doesn't this seem a long time. I would like to suggect have them shipped no later then April 30. This does give everyone two weeks. If this is a problem please let me know and we can put it back to May 15th.

Linda

no problem for me.... I just have to decide if I'm buying new once or shipping the ones I already bought and have become attached to :o) Mine will be sent this week

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

sending mine today

Joey in Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

I haven't gotten mine yet, but new date won't be a problem. In fact it will make it better on me. It will FORCE me to make a decision on a gifty LOL. I have a terrible time deciding

I have had a few concerns on changing the date. So lets put it back to the original date of May 15th. But you can start sending now that will be perfectly acceptable.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

The date is perfect for "wishy-washy" like me.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

hey jaye

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Helllooo Ms. Kathy! How's the weather down there? Feels like early winter here!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

jaye, its sleet and freezing rain down here. but i got wireless internet today. YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Effingham, SC(Zone 8a)

Drats... a day late and dollar short..... Will keep an eye out for the next swap.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

FLStu, there is a secret garden swap going on. you can sign up for that.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Lord! Yikes! Freezing rain in Ala.? Supposed to rain here too, oh well, off to do more mulching on the new beds.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

jaye, if this keeps up, i'll be coming to live with you

Effingham, SC(Zone 8a)

Jordankittyjo... thanks, got signed up. BTW, it was 83 degrees here Sat. We have a cold snp now and it was 58 this AM..... sorry.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

58 sounds good right now

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I'll take 58 and can start hardening the brugs! The wind's terrible here too, making it feels colder.
You are welcome Kathy, if you could put up with dial-up. Lol!

(Zone 1)

It was 89 here yesterday and today our high was @70 ... it's 69 right now but supposed to get down to 45 here tonight, very unusual for this time of year!

heat wave here at 84* :o( I hate the heat...blow some of that cold air this way!

We are having a weird cold snap here too. It's 47 right now. At least it drove the june bugs away. I got tired of hearing them bang their silly heads against the door all evening.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

a whooping 37 here today. gotta put mt long john on

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Its in the 40s now and will get close to 70.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

thats it, rub it in pepper

LOL. I have to.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

here listen to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXMQ0XEIG0Y

Awwww. That is the song I used to sing to my daughter when she was small. She loved to make the animal noises as I sang. It would make her laugh no matter how many times we sang it, which was a lot! Wow I will have to play that whe she gets home from school and see if she remembers. Thanks Kathy!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

jojo, ive been singing it all morning

LOL I probably will be too now : )

My package is going to the post office today the Confirmation # is
0103 8555_________________ ole that's right no one needs to know this except me. Am I a tease or what????????????????

I hope when she gets it she will like it.

(Zone 1)

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEPPER23!

Hope you have a sunshiny day!

Thumbnail by plantladylin
Victoria Harbour, ON

Happy Birthday Pepper..I'd sing but it would be off key...many happy returns of the day

Southlake, TX(Zone 8a)

I sent mine too. but it is a surprise!!!

Liz

Thanks for the B-day wishes. It was a great day all in all. Now I just need to box up my ornament and get it sent out. :~0

I have my ornament and getting ready to ship it. I may be off line for a day or so as my pc has been infected with some horrible spyware that has taken over my registry, so my ornament will be on it's way, y'all just may not here from me on here for a day or so.

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

My computer was messed up too I had to take it in and have all the bugs taken out said I had quite a few so now It seams to be working great.I have my ornament and I am wraping it now Maybe latter I will go and mail it I have another one that is going to another swap also and after I may just go and mail it other wise I will send out tomarrow for sure
Dimmer(AKA) Kim

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

kim, you gonna join the secret garden swap

(Zone 1)

My package went out today! Hope the recipient likes what I sent!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.