happy Birthday Demstratt

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

another April flower!

Happy birthday Demstratt! I hope your day is extra special and that you have FUN!!!
Margarita party? Plant presents? dancing in the street?

Happy happy happpy birthday Loretta!!!! hope all your wishes come true!

Thumbnail by notmartha
AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Happy birthday Demstratt! I hope you have a wonderful day and many more happy days to play in the dirt!

Brenda

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey another Aries!!! YEAH!! i knew there were alot of us here!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....
Lets see ...How OOOOOLDDDDD are YOU?
LOL!!!
Have a great day!!
Julie

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Happy birthday Demstratt!

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Connie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Happy Birhtday Demsratt!!! I haven't seen you on the games forum lately!!! Guess you are uotside huh??? Kinda to cold to be out there today. Here anyway. Did someone say margaritas??? Have a great day! Ronna

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes,cards jokes and e-mails...yep someone said Margaritas and someone drank them!!!lots of chocolate cake too!!!

Ronna still playing the games,don't see you there anymore..

Jazzzy,Dori and Connie will get to meet you at Staceys planting party!!!^_^ohhh what fun!!!!

Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Happy Happy Birthday my fellow birthday partner. :o)

I'm still hoping to be at Staceys also, but I got the Sat. off work. I thought for sure she would have the packing party on the weekend because of people that work. So I made sure I got the Sat off, now I'm going to try and trade my Sat for someones Fri. when it gets closer, just to make sure Friday is the day.

Sharon

Hey there toofew nice to share our special day...hope your Birthday was a good one..Hope to see you at Staceys,as far as I know its on Friday the 25th...plants will be there the 22nd or 23rd...

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

sorry I'm late hope it was a great one you share it with my oldest dd
Gloria

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I am really late but Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hope you had a great one.

Cindy

Thanks Cindy...I had a very nice Birthday...we're gonna have to get together this summer!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.