Would anyone like to make a dress in exchange for a . . .

Hammond, LA(Zone 8b)

Long story short:

I love to pick out fabric and such, but I cannot sew. I just can't. I have tried, and flunked out of classes and even my own grandmother told me "baby, you're just not meant to sew". My home-ec teacher told me that I had "stupid fingers". Anywhoo. . . .

I have tons of fabric (because maybe one day a genie will give me the instant ability to sew?), ribbons and such. I also buy patterns. Don't ask why. I love picking out materials, but I just cannot utilize them.

I have some rather simple patterns from the 50-70's for children's clothing. Mostly little dresses or tops with bloomers. Would anyone be interested in making these for me in exchange for a plant, seeds, cuttings, or fabric?

I have one wonderful lady here making one dress for me already, but I really love some of these patterns, and I have to do something with all of this fabric!

My little one is definitely a "girly girl"! Check out her picture below.

If anyone is interested, post here or d-mail me. Thanks! Jennifer

Thumbnail by jlp222
This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!