CLOSED: Two books for trade

Wilkes Barre, PA(Zone 6a)

I have two books that I want to trade for plants-

1. An Obsession with Butterflies-by Sharman Apt Russell

2. The Rodale Book of Composting

3. Discovering Moths-Nighttime Jewels in your Own Backyard from John Himmelman--(taken)

I'll split them up or trade them to one person.

I'm looking for Corkscrew Willow, Sedums, Virginia Snakeroot, things that bring in the butterflies-take a look at my want list, let's see if we can't make a deal!

Aggie

This message was edited Apr 13, 2008 4:50 PM

This message was edited Apr 17, 2008 2:28 PM

Thumbnail by aggscott
Belgium, WI(Zone 5a)

Aggie:

I don't suppose you'd be interested in swapping a book for a book would you?

Check out my list here:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/833075/

If any of those books strike your fancy I'd be interested in trading for the compost book.

Sorry T I really want to see if I can get some host and nectar plants for my butterfly garden...thanks for posting though!

Aggie

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

I have a rooted corkscrew willow--or can send cuttings. lmk

Hi Hillbilly_Gran,

Is it hard to start from cuttings?...did you want to trade for one of the books?

Aggie

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

Not hard at all, willows are notoriously easy-- just stick in dirt & keep wet.--I was interested in either the butterfly or moth book. I also have a german basket willow that caterpillars just love--defoliate it every year--don't know which they are tho'. lmk if interested in either or both--the basket willow would be cuttings--these root in water.

I am very interested! Just D-Mail me your address and I'll get the book out to you...let me know which one you wanted..

Aggie

Mesilla Park, NM

Please disregard.

A.

This message was edited Apr 15, 2008 4:38 PM

Stanton, NE

Did you ever locate a source for Virginia snakeroot?

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Rod, you might want to edit the above post... it violates the AUP (click the link at the bottom of the page if you're not sure what that is).

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.