Help with Phalaenopsis ID's!

Fair Lawn, NJ(Zone 6b)

This is a wonderful thread!

Southern Dutchess Co, NY(Zone 5b)

I agree, this is a great thread. I'm learning so much and enjoying the view as well

Ok, vm - did you find any new phals at your supermarket today? I'm lucky if the local A&P has nice cymbidiums or phals once in a while. We do have a family owned farm store/greenhouse that carries nice plants and actually has % off sales every so often.

Have a good evening ,everyone. - Lynn

San Gerardo de Rivas, Costa Rica(Zone 12b)

I appreciate all this, and find it interesting as well, although I think it's pretty much run its course now. Maybe after I get all moved in, I'll start taking pics of all the orchids etc. there and start up a new thread, that's orchid related, lol!

No Lynn, I actually didn't get my shopping done today so as I always say "tomorrow". Maybe I will still see something nice there then! Just as I was about to leave, the rain started up and the sky looked quite "mean". Then the thunder and lightning started so I came back in the house and poured myself another cup of coffee. Since the hailstorms, the roof here has started to leak and floods the upstairs sunroom so I wanted to be here so I could keep up with the mopping, rather than come home to a lake in the house! I also take the bus down to town and it's not fun in the pouring rain, especially if you don't have to go in the first place. As it turned out, we just got a little rain and there was no flooding today. The storm seemed to bypass me this time!

Thanks again everygody for your help with the Phals and for supporting me with my move etc. One last photo. This isn't my river, but another one just down the road that joins up with mine!

vm

This message was edited Apr 12, 2008 10:20 PM

Thumbnail by vanillaman
Southern Dutchess Co, NY(Zone 5b)

Beautiful - thank you for sharing with us, and good luck with the move. - Lynn

Fair Lawn, NJ(Zone 6b)

Yes, I echo that, good luck. And I am looking forwards to the pics. It is really nice of you to share your part of the world with us.

San Gerardo de Rivas, Costa Rica(Zone 12b)

Your welcome. I moved here for the orchids and it seems now I'll be having them right at my back door, lol! Love to share them here!

vm

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.