What do you think of my idea!

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

Im not trying to sell t-shirts here but i do want to know interest levels for my idea. tell me what you think! I was laying in bed last night and this just popped into my head. Call me paranoid but i dont want to post the name of the co. yet!LOL

Im working on starting my own company. I will sell logo apparel featuring ladybugs, butterflys, frogs, honey bees etc... the idea is to focus on beneficials and being beneficial. 25% or more of all proceeds will go to groups and organizations that are helping to preserve our natural places through out the country and to those who are working on alternative energy projects. I plan to have a website full of info and links that are of use to us as consumers.

All fabrics will be 100% organic cottons and hemps. I plan to offer t-shirts at first and then expand to offer, sweat shirts, mugs, hats, garden aprons, bandanas, travel mugs, posters, stickers, keychains, etc... Again 25% or more of all proceeds will go towards preservation of our natural land. All fabric apparel will be embroidered with the logo and then screen printed with a beneficial insect or animal.

I also want to include a annual scholarship that will be awarded to anyone who is studying biology or alternative energy fields. An essay contest probably.

To me, this is a way that i can do my part and have fun doing it. I am working on the t-shirt designs now. They are going to be so cute. I will probably start with mens and womens regular sizes but will expand once interest levels are understood. tHis would be such an amazing project. Im so excited i can harldy stand it.

Let me know what you think of the idea! Dmail me if you have anything negative to say please, which i hope no one will. i plan to start this up as soon as i am back in MI.
michelle

mulege, Mexico

I like this idea. You might get more responses in some of the other forums.

katiebear

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

I t sounds like a great idea, specially part of the profits going to well deserve organizations/nature etc., Wish you best of luck. Clemen

thanks!

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

LOL, my daughter will be studying biology and chemistry in a year when she is in College Fall 2009! Clemen

very good! Its the thing to do!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.