Galerie de Beaux Arts

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

My precious son has finished painting my laundry room and hallway {What a great guy!!}. What a difference. We got out all the botanic prints and pictures I have collected over the years and put a great many of them up on the wall. As soon as I get my camera card back {someone is making a cd of the pictures} I will put a few on here. To start, here's the picture my daughter used in our Garden Club flower show event last week. She took this a couple of weeks ago in Paris. I had an extra frame and it's such a nice picture that it made it into my new gallery. I have prints of daffodils, a jade plant, iris, hens and chickens, and, yes, crabgrass! all my faves, plus the print my sister sent me as a joke! Also, this photo and one of my other, late sister taken at Giverny. It's a small space, but it never looked so good! and, best of all, I can do laundry in it as well!
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Nice shot, Martha. Looking forward to more. Thanks.

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Lovely spring scene Martha. Looking forward to the others and you are very lucky to such a helpful son to fix things up for you. I bet he would say he has a great mom too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.