Fence and gate for Karen's dogs

mulege, Mexico

My friend Karen and her two dogs are living here for awhile. I have six dogs (all rescued) and they haven't "blended" yet.

On one of my trips to L.A. I found the headboard and footboard from a crib. They are identical and have a wheel on each leg. They are now a gate which can be opened to give us a wide path or closed to keep various groups of dogs apart. The fencing for the rest of the barricade is lattice which is fairly cheap at the lumberyard here.

It is very secure and looks very professional.

The funny thing is that when I told Karen the design that my friend Tony and I had worked out she said she didn't think it would work. Now she is delighted with it.

I would never have thought of it if it weren't for this forum so keep posting those ideas.

katiebear

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!