April Fools Day ideas?

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Does anyone have any good April Fools gags?

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

For who?
My nephew who was just a few years old one year, while my sister was taking him to the sitter, he said half way there "mom, you left the garage door open". So she turned around and went home to find the door closed and him saying "April fools". She was late for work that day.

Get some frozen Welches purple grape juice. Let it thaw out. Open it up and pour some on your arm, squeeze your arm and yell - HELP!!!! Make sure you have your cutting board and a knife out for display. When your partner comes say "I cut myself"! Watch the look on their face. My DH got pale.

I did that one year too, and scared my son too much!! I used red paste food coloring. DH didn't respond.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I got my daughter last week, I had some frozen strawberries that I had just opened up(they have a thin plastic seal on them) and I walked towards her and 'tripped' throwing the container at her.

I don't have human kids.

Norfolk, VA

call your tax preparer and tell them the IRS just contacted you about a problem with your return!

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

These are good!! I love the garage door one. I want to play one on my son and DH. The cut finger one will work for both!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

'I'm pregnant!' is always effective - especially for women.

I did a ghost story with my DH, we were staying at my sisters, and I told my DH that my sister thought she saw a ghost in the bedroom we were staying in. When I had a chance I tied a string to the closet door, and after we were in bed for awhile, I pulled the string to open the closet door. DH thought there was a ghost at first.

And I think I've told the story about the possessed toy under my sister's bed before.

Norfolk, VA

years ago (way before 9/11), one of our radio stations did a breaking news story of a natural gas leak going on around Mt. Trashmore. This is a park that is surrounded by neighborhoods and the interstate going towards Virginia Beach. Well, they started reporting it around 4am when they started their shift on April 1st. The local and state police heard about the reports and started evacuating eveyone around! All the neighborhoods were cleared, the interstate East & West bound were cleared, Hazmat teams were called in.........it was a complete nightmare......they were saying that Mt. Trashmore was going to blow up because of this gas leak and that there was no way of telling how bad it could get...........these reports went on for the first couple of hours that the morning crew were on the air. Then came word that it was all an April fools joke!!!! Needless to say, they lost their jobs that day.........

true story happened at FM99 WNOR

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Ha! Not a possibility here Victor.

bhaugh, that was too funny! I'll bet those guys weren't laughing in the end!

I love the ghost story idea! DH gets spooked easily, too. Muhahahaha!

South Hamilton, MA

There's the phone call from Mr. Lyon with the return # the local zoo.

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Ha! That's a good one iris!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

This one is funny
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/customtime/index.html
I get junk mail that is post dated now somehow.

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

I love Gmail!

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Yeah, that's a good one.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.