Todd's AGS article

North East England, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

I got my Alpine Garden Society magazine through the post yesterday and was reading through it and found an interesting article on Dwarf Willows of Eastern Canada. Imagine my delight at finding it was written by Todd Boland! Congratulations Todd on a great article - you must be very pleased with it. I was at the Northumberland AGS show yesterday - some very fine plants indeed so all in all a good day :)

Saint Bonifacius, MN(Zone 4a)

And I have been so engrossed with reading way back issues of the NARGS bulletins that I found I have been neglecting the recent ones!
Todd also wrote a great article on his trip to the Slovak Karst, and co-wrote about seed hunting in Morocco, both in the Fall 2007 Rock Garden Quarterly.

I like the willows. Not a member of AGS, but I know I have a friend who is . . .

Lincoln, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday Galanth!

Thumbnail by wallaby1

Yes!!! Happy B-day!

Thumbnail by Leftwood
somewhere, PA

Oh I missed it. Happy Belated Birthday Galanthaphile!

Tam

Thumbnail by Tammy

Many thanks all for your kind wishes, I had a lovely day and enjoyed the weekend visit to the alpine show :)

St. John's, NL(Zone 5b)

Happy belated Birthday Galanthophile!...I just saw this thread! I haven;t seen the willow article yet...I hope our membership hasn't lagged! I submitted that article over a year ago. I had completely forgotten when they notified me that the article would be printed.

I'm off to the Pyrenees in May so I expect another NARGS article will be written afterwards!

And we'll all be anxiously waiting! Todd, I hope the weather (and everything else) cooperates for you in Europe.

And another informative article about gentians by Todd:
http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/827/

St. John's, NL(Zone 5b)

I just got my AGS today...the article looks pretty good! I was invited to write more, so maybe the next one will be on our native arctic-alpines.

I will be looking out for the next articles. Have a wonderful trip in May!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.