Who has the best prices on clematis right now??

Harleysville, PA

Looking to order at least 3 clematis. Any sales or good prices on them anywhere??

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Koi Gardens. Better prices direct than on their eBay site. Mention DG and you may get super service.

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Most Definitely...I just ordered MORE from Jerome!
http://koigardenclub.com/Clematis.htm

Harleysville, PA

I ordered 3!!
This is so much fun!!!
His business is booming!!!

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

And his prices for the size just can't be beat..even his shipping is cheaper...don't forget his Ebay site .Hey Jess did you get Comtesse de Bouchard?...I posted some pics for you on GW...Jeanne
http://stores.ebay.com/Koi-Garden-Club_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Hammond, LA(Zone 8b)

Will these flower this year?

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

I ordered 5 from him and it only came out to around $60 with shipping. Thats not bad for the size and quality. The cheapest ive seen!

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Yes ..they will flower this year..but remember clematis take a good three years to be as spectacular as you see in most pics...Jeanne

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

I just put in an order with him too. Don't forget that even though his prices are cheaper, you still have to add in shipping & handling.

Also, since he sends smalled sized Clematis root balls, they need to be re-potted into a 1 gallon container with well amended soil and a handful of bone meal to encourage root development. I usually have mine remain in the container for about 6 months and then feel confident that they will thrive in my garden.

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Shirl..the ones I got him from last year had roots about 3 inches growing out of the bottom of those little pots!!..I had to CUT the pots off and tease the roots apart...I planted them directly into my gardens last fall and you should see those babies go!! I have one huge bud on "Royalty" that should be open anyday...Jeanne

Jeanne: Good to know that his Clematis are well rooted, even if they come in small pots. They'll grow and grow and grow!

How long does it take him to respond? I sent in my order a couple of days ago and still haven't heard back.

same here. i sent him an email to but nothing yet.

Durham, NC(Zone 7b)

I have put in two orders with him and it took him almost a week or two to acknowledge the second part to it, the first one was much quicker... give him a little bit of time I am sure he will get back to you, I know they have been working on redoing their website that maybe why the delay...
Jerome seems very nice... haven't gotten plants yet, but looking forward to seeing them!

Harleysville, PA

Yes i did order Comtesse de Bouchard Jackmannii and Henyii. i did not get a email yet either. Probably busy with orders!! I might have to buy a few more but i will see when then come..

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Shirley...Jerome's GrandMother unexpectedly passed away and he has been in Florida..he just got home and should soon be answering everyone's emails...Jerome, if you are reading this hon..I sure am sorry for your loss...Hugzzzzzzz..Jeanne

Very sorry to here Jerome! Hope you are well.
michelle

Thanks so much for letting us know about Jerome's Grandmother's passing. I'm very sorry for his loss.

Durham, NC(Zone 7b)

Just wondering if anyone has heard if Koi will be shipping Clems this month, or waiting till next month to begin (they had said April but with the circumstances I didn't expect them to start till later)?

Thanks

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

I've already received mine and they are budding out..You can always email Jerome and ask...Jeanne

Durham, NC(Zone 7b)

I think I will, thanks Jeanne!

I requested a later shipping.

Durham, NC(Zone 7b)

I found out that some of the varieties were not available and he has had to redo my order... I am hoping they might ship out soon but have not heard anything yet...

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I know I am a little late - but check out http://www.gardenvines.com/catalog/ - they are a little more expensive than Koi - BUT the size of the plants are about three times what "regular" mail order plants are - healthy - phenomenal customer service - I even received a blooming one on my last order

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Dan has excellent clematis as well and a great guarantee program..which is VERY IMPORTANT..his are a bit more because they are larger clematis...he also runs sales on some and free shipping at times..so always check those things out...Jeanne

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.