Callaway Gardens Sale

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Has anyone gone to the Plant sale and fair that Callaway has every year?
I have a tough decision to make either Callaway or Macon(Cherry Festival) this weekend.
http://www.callawaygardens.com/Callaway/info/calendar/calendar.plant_fair_sale.event.aspx

Both are 2 hours away or slightly more. Both will have a great Spring Color and Flowers.

Mableton, GA(Zone 7a)

I've been to both and I prefer Callaway. The gardens are great! And judging by my slight azalea bloom in Atl., I'll bet they are surely poping in Pine Mtn. The plant sale was fine, but not Fabulous the year I went.
When I went to the Cherry Festival, it was more of a crafts fair. Not any focus on gardens, plants, or scenery.

Callaway is so beautiful this time of year. We went for a tour/lesson on their vegetable gardens last year.
Tomorrow my church gardeners are going to have a lesson with Walter Reeves and Margaret Pinell. I'm jealous I can't make it!!

GGG

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

I love Callaway Gardens. We have a membership and the kids love to ride around on their bike. I just spend all my time in the garden and visit the butterflies too.

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

I lived in Macon for 5 years and I never went to the Cherry Blossom fest! lol I prefer Callaway gardens too. I have fond memories of going there with my mom when I was younger.
If you go, please take pics! I hope to make the trip this summer.

Susan

Oh, I took so much pictures last April. Here are some...

Thumbnail by LiliMerci

And another view from the other side

Thumbnail by LiliMerci

Butterflies

Thumbnail by LiliMerci

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.