Bon Jour from Paris

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

My daughter returned from Paris for her spring break on Saturday with 582 pictures on the camera card. Unfortunately, the camera did not make it back in one piece as she dropped it on the marble floor of the Paris Opera and it fails to close up now. On the good side, she got many pictures and her girlfriend has the same card in her camera so they finished taking pics with her camera, hence the 582 pictures. Here are a few of the Jardins and plantings they came across.
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

les plantes encore
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

More.

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

more. une vache.
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Tres jolie!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

The French equivalent of daffodil days for cancer research. I have the tote bag! a portion of the price of the bag or the potted daffs goes to the fund.
Martha

This message was edited Mar 24, 2008 4:44 PM

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Hope you liked these.
I have a few more once I can see the bigger pictures.
Martha

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Very pretty, love the cow and the daffs. Looks like spring is popping out all over Paris too. Nice colorful hydrangeas. Thanks for showing us these.

(Zone 4a)

How lovely and what a trip she must have had!!! Oh I would love to go there one day!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Wonderful photo's Martha! Such lovely flowers, and what a lucky girl!!

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Beautiful photos Martha! My sister used to live in Paris. I visited her once and didn't want to leave!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Lovely photos, Martha!! My DSD is in Paris on business as we speak.......In my younger days, I spent a lovely Bastille Day in Paris.....very romantic!! The Rodin Museum is my favorite place, and the gardens are sooooooo pretty!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

We just had our Saugus Garden Club flower show today and we had a design category called "Art in Bloom" where you had to take a picture of a garden and do an arrangement suggested by it. Here's the picture my daughter used as her inspiration. It is from the Jardin du Luxembourg. The statue is called Le Faune Dansant, or the Dancing Faun. She used yellow tulips and chrysanthemums and white ranunculus for the bouquet. She won second prize.
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Congrats to her, Martha! Sounds like a lovely entry!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.